Lo Mein (Noodles)
½ lb linguine noodle
1 cup ground (or sliced) pork or chicken
2 sticks green onion, cut into ½ inch sections
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 large sliced yellow onion
2 cups shredded vegetable (asparagus, cabbage, or Zucchini etc)
4T cooking oil
1/4 cup Maruso Thick soy sauce
1 t sugar
½ cup water or chicken broth
1. Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl, and put aside
2. Cook noodle in boiling water for about 10 min., drain, and stir 1T of cooking oil into the noodle and set aside.
3. Heat pan till hot, pour in 3T of cooking oil till hot.
4. Add green onion and garlic, stir fry for about 20 sec.
5. Add pork (or chicken), stir fry for 2 to 3 min. till turn color.
6. Add yellow onion and vegetable, stir, and add 4T water, mix, and cover for 3 min.
7. Pour in sauce and mix well.
8. Add cooked noodle and mix well